Master of Business Administration Departmental Activities
- Guest lecture by Dr. Sarvotham, currently the director of Geological Survey of India (GSI) on Air, water, environmental pollution control acts.
- Guest lecture given by G. Mamata Prasad, Presently stationed at Rangareddy District as Deputy Transport Commissioner on Motivation through leadership
- Guest lecture by Mr.Abhimanyu Jha on Marketing Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning. He is an alumni of IIT Madras and IIM Ahmedabad, author of a national best seller.
- Guest lecture by Mr. Vinay Kumar who has 22 years of General Insurance Industry Experience, on Insurance from a manager’s perspective.
- Guest lecture by Mr. K.J.A. Swarup an A Graduate in Arts with Post Graduation in Business Management and law from Columbia University, New York, USA, on What do corporates expect from MBA graduates,.how to face an interview.
- Workshop conducted by Mr. Mubashir Ansari who has Over 32 years experience in Business as entrepreneur and head of business unit on Advertising.
- Guest lecture given by Mr. Sandeep has been working with Cygnus Business Consulting and Research Pvt Ltd since 6 years and has handled Economy, Business Research and Training of students on Impact of Financial Crisis in India, Recession & Placements.
- Guest lecture given by Mr. Seshadri who is a Certified Management Consultant (CMC), qualified and trained TQM, OD & HRD professional, lead Auditor for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 20000, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, SA 8000 on Total Quality Management & ISO Certifications.
- Training provided for students on real time scenario regarding derivatives and HR practices by Mr.Alok Daga and Mr.Alok Singh